Thank you for visiting Kyokoyado Yasaka Yutone's website.
Although we are a small ryokan with only seven rooms, we work to apply detailed touches, aiming to be an inn where guests can spend a relaxing time.
Yutone is very convenient for strolling around the historic places of Kyoto with Higashi Honganji Temple, Nishi Honganji Temple, Mibu-dera Temple, Kyoto Aquarium, and Umekoji Park in the locality.
Please come and experience classic Kyoto. We look forward to having you with us.
With thoughts of delighting our guests with exquisite Kyo-ryori, we have welcomed the up and coming Mr. Oshima as our head chef, who joined us from an old-established ryotei of Kyoto.
Enjoy the rich tastes of the lightly flavored seasonal ingredients of the delicate dishes.
- We have employed double-glazed windows with soundproof benefits to prevent condensation.
- We have employed eco-friendly peltier-type refrigerators to eliminate noise.
- We have made wireless LAN available in the rooms.
All rooms are equipped with cypress baths.
Cypress has a good aroma, bactericidal effects, and helps to relieve fatigue.
We hope you enjoy a relaxing bath.
- We have had lacquer vanity units specially made. I have heard that "Japan" is a byword around the world for lacquered items, as "China" is for ceramics. We hope that guests from other countries will feel the Japaneseness.
- We have installed the latest TOTO Washlet toilets. The toilets have many great functions. Because you have to stretch your arms out if you wash your hands in the running water above the toilet tank, we have installed a separate sink in the front.
We have selected L'Occitane's Citrus Verbena series for the shampoo, conditioner, shower gel (body soap), and body lotion.
We have cleanser, face wash, lotion, and milky lotion for the ladies, and face wash, milky lotion, and hair products for the gentlemen. (These are not from L'Occitane.)
- For the further comfort of our guests, we employ lots more clever touches here and there,
but we'll leave them for you to find when you come and stay with us.
We sincerely look forward to seeing you.